Monday, July 6, 2009

Still Here!

Hello fellow Alphanautics and Alpha Sight followers:

It's been a while since there was an update in Alpha Sight and here's why.

For the past few months I've been studying and preparing myself to develop a project Ive had in my head for a long while, I decided to dedicate as much time as possible to it in order to advance as quickly as possible, alas, that meant that I couldn't update Alpha Sight as I used to.

At the moment of writing this, I'm not quite done in my preparation, although I'm closer to start working on my project than I was months ago, however, I intend to retake the updates as frequently as possible.

So I haven't abandoned this, I've just been busy.

In the spirit of starting again, I'm preparing a product review for those of you looking for a practical, easy-to-use and affordable way to wet-clean your sensors that Ive tried myself with excellent results. Ill post it as soon as its done.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment