Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DSC0001

Welcome to Alpha Sight.

As a new owner of a Sony Alpha 700, I would like to record my experience using the Alpha system for personal use and to share my knowledge with fellow photographers that also use it, I want this to be a resource for all the people using the Sony Alpha DSLR system or are looking for a reason to move to it, thats the reason for this blog.

Ill be posting my own experience of use, tricks, tips and recommendations based on personal experience. Ill be also posting news related to the Sony Alpha world, letting you know of reviews of both lenses and cameras. I may give my own review of cameras and lenses from time to time.

Feedback is welcome, suggestions or questions as well.

I hope this blog will be of use for you and all of us Alphanautics out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment